Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NaNoWriMo




Today I will talk about my NaNoWriMo story for 2015.

I named it Escape to the Marilia. It's about Izzabella, or Izzy, who is the daughter of one of the two kingdoms that humans inhabit. When the Elves, Mermaids, and Corbins decide that humans are the cause for war and all of the problems, they begin to eliminate the humans from their lands. Elves kill Izzy's father and try to take kill Izzy, but she and some of her father's best soldiers escape and form a band. Together, they roam the lands and take any humans that they find, including ones who are already captured by any of the three races, and take them to the second human kingdom, Marilia.



Izzy:

I found this picture a few months ago on Pinterest and immediately said, "Her name is Izzy." Izzy is my main character, but every five chapters is about two Elf twins, Sil and Mori.

What is your NaNoWriMo story about?
R. J. Steele


 :

2 comments:

  1. Woahhh I would totally read that! Awesome!!! :D

    My NaNoWriMo story is about dystopian life, murder, time travel, and spies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dystopias! HG, Giver, al most are amazing

    ReplyDelete