NaNoWriMo Day Twelve.

Ok, so I am at twenty thousand words for NaNoWriMo and I finished my story. I am writing thirty thousand for another story, so I will technically have written fifty thousand, just not in the same book.




WIN_20151112_14_37_46_Pro.jpg

This is me today, drinking Earl Grey tea which btw is keeping me going in the day. I write different wordage each day, but around two thousand. My writing buddies are doing great as well. A few have blogs.
awritersfaith.blogspot.com is Katie Grace's. She is a writing maniac! She is so encouraging and is really competitive, or maybe that is me. Oh well, she is a fast writer and I want to beat her! So yeah, I guess I am just competitive. :)
http://flightsfromtheaerie.blogspot.com/ is the one Sierra has. She is also one of my writing buddies. She is super sweet and has helped me through many a difficult time with my book.

So I guess that is it! See you all in a few days when I update my progress.
R. J. Steele


Comments

Popular Posts