Sunday, November 22, 2015

NaNoWriMo Update




So lots has happened since I last posted.
1. I was going to see Mockingjay Part 2 with my sister, but I got/still have an awful cold, so I have to wait. My writing buddy Katie Grace over at awritersfaith.blogspot.com watched it and when I heard about it I had to stop myself from freaking out!
2.My cousin Emma is writing a story now and I am having a lot of fun easing her into the writing world...I'm just kidding, I totally threw her off the diving board! Anyway, in the comments lets all give Emma some encouragement shall we? I'll start.
   Emma, writing is so much fun! I love to write most of the time. When you get down in the dumps about it, keep writing! If you are going to explode, take a walk and then keep writing. If you are depressed about it, talk with your writing buddies.

3. I am almost to 40k! A little over 35, and I am getting it done, but my buddy Sierra at flightstotheaerie.blogspot.com started a role play on the Jorum and that's a time sucker.
It's almost NaNoWriMo time!:
This is such an accurate description!

Anyway

4 comments:



  1. Thanks for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. By the way, Emma just created a blog. http://emmawitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, your writing is so much fun. Keep up the good work. I am so proud of you girls. I love you. Gogi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gogi. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete