Daughter of Light Review

 Daughter of Light has turned into one of my favorite books that I have read this year. My favorite character was definitely *hides* Caleb. I know, I know, he is a villain, but I still love him! He is so disturbed that I want to give him a hug. Fictional crush #4: Caleb Tala. I know that I should probably like on of the protagonists, but I don't!
   It's a little scary how much I like Caleb, but I am not so scared that I have chosen a new favorite character.
   The romance between Rowen and Cade is a slight bit uncomfortable because of the age difference, but it might not bother some other people.
   There is a slight bit of mature content, Rowen disarms a man who attacks her and wants to use her, but there is little to no detail. The evil of man's mind is mention a few times.
   The violence is not very descripted, but it is still there.  
   I would give this book a four and a half stars, half has been taken away because of the mature content.

Comments

Popular Posts