Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Reviews: A Time to Die and A Time to Speak-Nadine Brandes

So for Christmas, I asked for and received A Time to Die and A Time to Speak by Nadine Brandes. I talked with Nadine during NaNoWriMo and I told her how much I wanted to read her books.


 I loved them! Jude was by far my favorite character, and I loved him so much that it was hard for me to like Hawke in A Time to Speak! The characters! I loved Ried, Jude, Parvin, and I even kind of liked Skelley Chase. *hides*
The writing style is awesome! I was pulled into it and I never fully came out! :D
It has some violence, but nothing over the top. There was no language, and only a slight bit of romance.
I rate this book 5/5 and the other book 5/5! And thanks to Alea Harper for posting about it.

Oh, and I totally stalked Nadine's blog and found her Realm Makers recap. I looked at Katie Grace's  recap and I freaked out, wanting to go bad! That is, until I found out it was $300 dollars for the conference, not including flight, food, and room. So...yeah, I can't go. But go to the post's about it and maybe you will!
   R. J. Steele

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh. *fangirl squealing* THESE BOOKS!

    Um... I don't LIKE Skelley Chase, but I feel like he could make an epic hero if he chose to. And I kinda feel sorry for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone does, especially at the end of ATTS.

      Delete
  2. I KINDA like him, I guess... *hides*

    ReplyDelete