World Ilyon Day

I am happy to announce the first annual World Ilyon Day. There are already some great posts out there, so check out some blogs such as Raechel's and Anna S. Brie's

Ok, so starting my post off will be a guest post. I have interviewed Ramulas from jayelknight.boards.net. Here it is!



1.     How did you find out about the series?

Well my sister and I are both into reading, needless to say that she reads more than me, one day she was browsing an author’s website and came across Jaye’s book. She told me about so I took a look at it, after reading a sample I fell in love with it and bought the all the books available.



      2. Who is your favorite character and why?

      I would have to say Jace, I know most people probably say that, but he is one of the very few characters I can relate to. I what it is like to always be the outcast, the outsider looking in, I know what it is like to battle your own anger and hate. I know what it is like to not want to be around other people. When I see Jace, it’s almost like I am looking at myself. I can sympathize with his struggles and that is why he is my favorite.

   

     3. Which is your favorite book and why?

       Well out of the books that have come out (Resistance, King Scrolls, and Half-Blood) I would have to say….as of now….. This is a hard one… King Scrolls only because it have dragon! But I love all of them so it was really hard to just choose one.


I will answer the same questions.

1. I was looking at Christian fantasy on Amazon and found the series. When they went on Kindle Countdowns, I snatched them up and blew through them. I got the ebook to review for the blog tour of Half-Blood!

2. My favorite character is Kaden or Liam or Marcus. They are all so cool! Kaden makes me laugh, Liam is so troubled I want to reach out and give him a hug, and the same with Marcus, he's so cool!

3. I like The King's Scrolls because it is so emotional . The feels it gave! *shivers.* I loved it.

Ok, so that concludes our post, keep looking out their for more of these.

R. J. Steele

Comments

  1. Nice! *waves to Ramulas*

    1. I found out about them because my sister Athelas liked them a lot... So I read them. xP
    2. My favorite character is Jace, too. xP For much the same reasons.
    3. I like Resistance better than The King's Scrolls, actually... I think The King's Scrolls just had too many characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! Jace is cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts