Beta-Raders Wanted

Deep breath! *chokes out a "breath"*
Ok, so the time has come! I have finished my second edit of Awaken the Deliverer and then a third using my alpha-reader Sierra.
Firstly, a special thank you to Sierra. I am dead serious when I say that without you, my story would be a bunch of words! Plot holes, missing words, character definition, she did all that. THANK YOU!
Ok, secondly, the book. :D
It is about 50,000 words, more or less. It is a fantasy, and if it were a movie, I would rate it at PG-13 for some action, nothing gruesome.
Here is the synopsis.
   Izzy is the daughter of the King of Marilla, the second human kingdom. When the elves and corbins take over her kingdom and a corbin seats himself on the throne, she has no choice but to help him.

Ok! So just fill out the whole elow, and I will put you on the list! I will keep this open until next Monday, and next Monday, I will send out the first part.










Comments

  1. So excited!!! I filled out the form just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Rayray!! I hope you get lots of beta-readers - it sounds fun! I've been a beta-reader before, but I think I'm going to have to pass this time around - I've got a lot on my reading/writing plate, but I'm praying it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I understand, I have a lot to do as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts