Character Spotlight: Iris

Here is the mc for my current work in progress Iris (yes, the title is the mc's name). I have to say, this is one of my favorites ever!

Name: Iris Iduly
Age: 16
Occupation: Spy
Friends: Liam Vane
Enemies: Cade Holden
Theme Song: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
Personality: Sarcastic, selfless, funny, loving, deceptive
Height: 5' 9"
Location: Unknown
Relationships: CLASSIFIED 
Anything I missed: Her skills are pretty much climbing, but she has the ability to mess with peoples eyes and make them see anything she wants.
Favorite Quote: “Yes, but we took a family jet and I didn’t feel a thing. That and I had them sedate me before we left.”

Comments

  1. Ah. :) Iris. Hey, you think I could do a character interview with her (and possibly another character?)? I want to start doing some of those type posts on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Logan is available. :D

      Delete
    2. Great! Let me just begin getting a few questions up and I'll email you. Or is there a different way you want me do it? (If there's a specific question you want me to ask them let me know)

      Delete
    3. Nope, it's totally up to you! Google docs is how I usually do it, but either way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts