Thursday, January 14, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award



I was "tagged" by Raechel, meaning she tagged anyone who wants to do it, and this is the Infinity Dreams Awards!

 Tell us 11 facts about yourself:
1. I absolutely love coffee!
2. I watch wayyyy to much Agents of Shield.
3. I have the sweetest puppy ever!
4. My writing record is 1,700 in one hour.
5. I've only been writing seriously for seven and a half months.
6. I am a really good chocolate chip cookie maker.
7. One of my best friends is a gun lover and we play Modern Warfare together.
8. My other best friend is a jack of all trades, but he does blacksmithing, knives, and other stuff, and he fixed my knives up, so now I can throw them!
9. My other best friend is a debater and we fight all the time! But we love each other
10. My other best is my cousin and we write together.


How many books do you hope to read this year?
I have set the record of 100!

What’s your favorite song?
At the moment, Stitches by Shawn Mendes

What’s your least favorite holiday?
All of the ones we homeschoolers don't get off.

Why do you blog?
Cause I love rambling and getting review books. :D

Favorite dessert?
Ice cream!

One movie coming out in 2016 you want to watch?
X Men Apocalypse

Some books set for 2016 releases you want to read?
A Time to Rise by Nadine Brandes, Defy by Tricia Mingerink, and Samara's Peril by Jaye L. Knight.

What historical era intrigues you most?
Medieval

Where would you love to visit?
Japan! Ninja's and other cool stuff!

Some of your favorite blogs?
A Writer's Faith, Flights from the Aerie, Story of Fire, Elvish Pens Fantastical Writings

What things inspire you to write/blog?
Other bloggers/writers, Agents of Shield, and bean burritos/ice cream

I literally don't know eleven bloggers, so here are a few and then anyone else can be "tagged".
Katie Grace at A Writer's Faith , Sierra at Flights from the Aerie, Alea at Elvish Pens Fantastical Writings, and anyone else!

11 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! I'd love some chocolate chip cookies right now... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I could figure it out, I would post a video of me making chocolate chip comfort cookies for Sierra and Soleil. :D

      Delete
    2. That would be so cool! Loved reading your answers. :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe, that'd be cute! It's a shame there's not a wait to effortlessly transport cookies anywhere you wanted to. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's horrible! Like a cookie mail.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it'd be delightful! And obviously entirely necessary.

      Delete
  3. Yep we fight all the time. But its fun. ;) Mostly about those chocolate chip cookies we make. cough cough you see back in the day Rachael and I...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, 1,700 is pretty good for an hour! My record is 3,200. ^.^

    Also, thank you for putting me as one of your favorite blogs! It means a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm trying to go for 2k. :) No problem!

      Delete