Character Spotlight: Oliver

   Guys, you don't even want to know how much time I spent on Pinterest looking for Oliver. He. Is. Hard. BUT I FOUND IT! I did.
   I was super nervous about doing this because Oliver is new, but he is like my favorite character that I have ever written.
  
Name: Oliver
Age: 18
Height: 6' 1"
Occupation: World Hopper
Friends: Izzy, Reed, *classified* (so basically all of the rest are spoilers and therefore classified)
Enemies: None, everyone loves him. :D
Theme Song: Good Life by Alex Goot, the original has a cussword in it, but this version doesn't.
Personality: Happy, calm, truthful, caring, selfless, positive
Relationships: Nope. Not. One.
Anything I missed: He lives for 500 years and he can't get hurt, so he's technically 433, but he looks like he's eighteen. He's super happy all of the time and makes the goofiest jokes.
Favorite Quote:
“Uh, I helped make these and dug deep in my French cooking skills to make the potatoes, which I really didn’t because they don’t really eat potatoes in France, but the point is I have earned the right to eat this roll.” He said, taking a bite.


Comments

  1. Love him, ray! Can't wait to read about him in your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, I can't wait for you to read it!

      Delete
  2. Nice. ^-^ That's a good quote. * nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *grins* so far everyone loves him...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts