Liebster Award

Thank you so much Erudessa for nominating me for the Liebster award! Let's get started...
Now on to the rules...
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award.  To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.



I nominate...

Now to the Q&A. :D

#1 – If you would live anywhere in the world, where?

Ooh, um, this is a hard one. Um, probably where I live now or in some city with walkable coffee shops. :D


#2 – What did dream occupation did you have as a child?

I actually wanted to be a teacher or a nurse, but I'm barely surviving with a B in school and I want to throw up when I see a lot of blood or X Rays. xD


#3 – If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color?

Army green, hands down.



#4 – Favorite new book?


A Time to Die!!! *coughs* I mean, A Time to Die. *nods calmly*

#5 – Do you prefer to watch foreign entertainment with subtitles, dubs, or you don’t like to watch foreign entertainment?

This is actually a funny story, I do watch Korean Dramas with subtitles, although I haven't in a while, but then Erudessa came and commented on my Character Spot: Caleb and asked if I had seen anything with Lee Min Ho in it, he's the guy in the pic, and so we had a comment discussion about them. :D



#6 – Favorite fairytale?


O.O Just one, ok, um, I really like Sleeping Beauty because I did a cool retelling of it, although I didn't get it into the contest in time, so yeah...that and Maleficent was epic!

#7 – If you decided to learn another language, what language would you choose?
French. We have a missionary that we know and I want to spend some time in the Ivory Coast with her in the future, and they speak French.


#8 – Books or E-readers?


Books, but E-Readers mean cheap books and super portable.

#10 – Your favorite real historical lady?

I have this obsession unhealthy interest in Tatiana Romonov, all of the Romonov's actually, but I pinned a few pics of her on my Pinterest board Black Hair.

#11 – If a new planet was discovered and you got to name it, what name would you choose?

Raytopia.

Eleven random facts...
1. I am a coffee addict
2. I have an old typewriter that doesn't work
3. My bro and I have matching necklaces from the beach
4. When I was three, I hit my head on a coffee table and had to get stitches
5. I've won four giveaways
6. My favorite superhero is Night wing followed closely by Super boy(he's real guys)
7. I still have a tanline from the float trip I went on in July and got a super bad sunburn
8. I have this jacket that my bro gave me and it looks really weird on me. :D
9. I hate Wordpress because a lot of my comments don't go through
10. If I could go anywhere, I would take a trip to see some authors and writing friends who live out of state.


Ok, eleven questions...

1. What is your favorite blog?
2. If you could have any kind of computer, what type would you choose?
3. Do you have a critique partner?
4. How often do you blog?
5. Do you watch action movies or romance more?
6. How often do you listen to music?
7. Do you plot out a novel before you write it?
8. Have you ever eaten bison?
9. What is your favorite type of chips?
10. Have you ever done something others deemed crazy?
11. If you had to choose between your favorite drink or your favorite food, what would you choose?

R. J. Steele

Comments

  1. Love it! Cute name for the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't list 11 random facts about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was kidding something! Sorry, I'll add those.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You haven't seen it on me, but it says sea life.

      Delete
  4. Nice! Those are good random facts. *nod*
    And very good questions! I was nominated for two Liebster Awards, which I was doing in the same post... I still have it sitting in my drafts because I couldn't think of questions! :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It was pretty hard to come up with allll of them, thanks~

      Delete
  5. Congrats on being nominated! And I like your new blog-look :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts