The Get to Know Me Tag

Ok, so Olivia Nash did this tag, and she tagged anyone who wanted to do it, so I thought that I would!
Vital Stats

Name: Rachael

Nicknames: Ray, Rayray, Lambchops, Rachy

Place of Birth: Monroe, LA

Star sign: I don't do these, so I really don't know. :D


Firsts 

Best friend: My cousin. xD

Award: Uh, the first one I remember was my swimming ribbon.

Sport: Nope, don't do sports, quit swimming. :D

Real holiday: Probably the beach, I forgot. xD

Concert: Go Fish, although that's been my only concert so far. :D


Favorites

Film: The newer X Men movies, Captain America movies, and the Amazing Spiderman

TV Show: Lab Rats, Young Justice, and Monk

Color: Army Green

Song: The Judge, House of Gold, Not Today, and pretty much all the other TOP songs. :D
Restaurant: Dixie Cafe

Books: Um, A Time to Die, A Time to Speak, Dare and Deny, The King's Scrolls, and a bunch of others!

Currently

Feeling: Really excited for no particular reason. 

Single or taken: Uh, single, and will be for at least five more years. :D

Eating: A piece of fruit.

Watching: Signal, a Korean show

Wearing: Pajamas.

Future

Want Children: Yes. 

Want to be married: Yes, but whatever God wants

Careers in mind: Not really, just writing.

Where you want to live: Close to coffee.

Do You Believe In

God: Absolutely. 

Miracles: Yes. 

Love at first sight: No.  

Ghosts: In a way, but not a typical ghost, more like demons from hell....

Aliens: Nope.

Soul Mates: Not really.

Heaven: Yes. 

Hell: Yes. 

Kissing on the first Date: Nope.

Yourself: To quote Olof: "Um, I think so?" :D

Thanks to Olivia for tagging everyone!
Uh, uh uh uh, I tag Emma, Anna, Abi, and Faith.

Comments

  1. Nice to get to know you a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun was that! ANd I can't wait to read your and Emma's new blog. Gogi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gogi! I can't wait for you to read it either!

      Delete
  3. :) I am currently watching Healer.....and it is tearing me apart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show ripped me to shreds! I was like, "Wait, what?!"

      Delete
  4. I love that your first concert was Go Fish - mine to! XD Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun to read this and get to know you a bit more. :) "Dare" and "Deny" are on y list of favorite books as well! They're so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! It was really fun for me as well! They are so amazing!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! ^-^v You should expect mine post... Uh... Sometime in the relative future... Meaning, when I remember to do it when I'm on the computer. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. *headdesks* Ignore the random v. Typing on mobile here...

      Delete
    2. :D I get you. xD You're welcome! I'll look foreword to it!

      Delete
  7. I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know you better! I LOVEEE Monk!! Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. +$3,624 PROFIT last week...

    Get 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts