Week Off

   Heyyyy guys! This is Rachael, actually, not one of my charries, but they're all pretty busy right now...*coughs awkwardly* Uh, getting blown up and stuff. Sooo yeah, I'll be here today instead of Grant like I'd planned.


   Day 22: I wrote some in the morning, then we left to go visit family in Louisiana. On the trip, I tried to write more, but Frozen in the back seat was distracting. I did however Instagram some pictures of myself in the car, so that occupied me for about ten seconds.
                                               

    Day 23: Basically I swam and ate delicious food and peopled all day. *nods* I may or may not have eaten a lot of pizza and gotten a slight sunburn from the lake. Which is awesome because now I look healthy instead of vampirish.

   Day 24: Suuuunday. Nope, didn't write here either, instead I traveled home to watch Maze Runner with Bro, which was like the most epic movie ever! Ah! Teresa was much better than book Teresa, and Bro and I were cracking up the whole time.

   Day 25: 4.5k! Yeah! It was pretty cool, Iris is really picking up! Tragedy! Drama! Stabbings! Gah! #whatisevenhappening
  
   Day 26: Aw, sissy's birthday. And I only got like 3k done, so...yeah...but! I wrote in SSCT with Sierra, so that was like more words.

   Day 27: Started the morning with 1.5k, so that's good. *nods* Then finished off at 4k. I FINISHED PROJECT 2! Now to write and finish project 3, and tomorrow's an attempted 10k. *shivers*
  
   Day 28: I FINSIHED MY GOAL OF 76k! Whuuuut? I did a 10k so I could take Friday off, but phew! I'm exhausted. *dies*

   Thank you so much for keeping up with my NaNo updates! Like, you have all been sooo encouraging! <3  Check back tomorrow for my end-of-the-month-post!
  
   Rachael



Comments

  1. Hey miss Steele! Sounds like a fun week, idk why you did not respnd to my comments I made but anyways i wish my week was as fun as yours. : ((( And good job with the 4.5k ! The longest I've ran had been a 5k when competing for my school and a 4+ mile through all of my town. Hbu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your writing! Looks really fun and I can't wait to hear more about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'll probably do a few posts on them.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting all that writing done! Must feel good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I feel dead, but I lived!

      Delete
  4. Well don't blow up too many of your characters. XD But yes yes great job I'm still pushing to make my 25k goal BUT I'M ALMOST THERE EEK. Wow, good for you though in doing a 10k a day. I might try one soon... XD maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU CAN DO IT! Stay focused!
      :D They're hard, but worth it!

      Delete
    2. THANKS I did and now I only have 700 words left. *victory dance because I can most certainly get done that much between now and tomorrow* XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts