Tag Squish

   Oi! I've been tagged for three tags, so I'll combine them. xD



                                                    Q and A

   Sarah Beth tagged me to do this Q and A thingy mabob, so here we go!
Rules.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers.
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.

How do you organize your writing projects?
   That is a super hard question...I don't. xD They're all a mess right now, but I just got Scrivener, so that should help!

Has an author you formerly respected/loved ever disappointed you somehow?
   Not yet...we'll see though! -_-

What is easier for you to develop, your characters, or your plots? Why?
   Characters. I am not quite sure, they're just so much fun!
Do you have a Fandom? If so, what is it?
   *laughs* Do I have a fandom... *chuckles* I will have to do a blogpost on this...

Do you read fast or slow?
   I am a notoriously fast reader, like, I read both Dare and Deny in one afternoon. *nods*

Describe your most recent Work in Progress in one paragraph
   Superheroes with twins and a whole bunch of coffee and old buildings and explosions.
Why do you write?
   Because I have a story to tell and I'd never sleep. :D
What inspires you to write?
   Other writers mostly. I'm usually talking to my writing friend while writing, so that helps.
Name a bookish pet peeve that you have.
   Nein! I'm a rebel, remember? I shall give you my top three!
   1. Love at first sight.
   2. Girl dresses up as a boy.
   3. Sarcastic I-Can-Protect-My-Boyfriend girl. Katniss, ok. But not everyone can do it?!



                                         Infinity Dream Award

   Hannah tagged me for this one, I did it before, but Raechel tagged everyone, so I'm doing it again!

What is your favorite name that starts with K?
   Hannah said Kate, and I have to agree! It's an awesome name! Katie is a cool name too, my cousin's name is Katie.
  
Do you collect anything?
   Scary, but yes Hannah! I collect books and coffee mugs too! *sips out of cool one*

How long have you had your blog, and what is one tip you would share?
  I've had my blog since...September of last year, and I would have to agree with Hannah, COMMENTS! I comment on every blog post I read, it makes the blogger happy and it makes me happy!

If you could visit one fictional world, which would it be?
   Ack, um, maybe...Sierra's NaNo project's world because her main male character is my favorite ever and he's cute, so...yeah. xD

Where/in what conditions do you write the best?
   This is scary! Also agreeing with Hannah, my room!

What is a country you would like to visit?
   New Zealand, *high fives Hannah* I mean, Hobbit anyone?!

What is your favorite dessert?
   Coffee with ice cream in it.

What is your happy place?
   My room, I looove my room. xD Oh introverted me.

If you could pick one author/screenwriter to meet, who would it be?
   Nadine Brandes! Uhhhhhhhhh, *flops* Well, either her or Sierra, since Sierra actually had a story published, so both! Ha, I'm a cheater!

If you were given $100, what would you do with it?
   Same as Hannah, save for a laptop.

What is your favorite stage of writing?
   First drafting!

                                               Quote Thingy

   Hannah E. tagged me for this thingy about quotes, and I'm going to cheat and post all three of them at the same time. xD





   I tag Hannah, Faith Song, and Shelby to do this! Here are my questions. Just choose a tag. xD
1. What writing program do you use?

2. Do you listen to music as you write?

3. How many novels have you finished?

4. Favorite writing drink?

5. Do you have a writing buddy?

6. Name your top three blogs.

7. Do you ever stay up late writing?

8. What is your favorite book you've written?

9. Have you ever met an author?

10. Coffee or tea?

Rachael

Comments

  1. Ack, yes, Katniss is WAY TOO STRONG. She doesn't rely on anyone -- the men rely on her. Messed up, if you ask me. xD

    And yes! I would love to meet Nadine Brandes! I wish I knew what state she lives in, since it's highly likely that I might move there sometime, considering how much my family moves. :)

    Ahh, Srivener! I SO want to get that. I'm considering doing Camp NaNo this July, and AHH IT WOULD BE AMAZING TO USE SCRIVENER. I've heard it costs a lot, though... how much exactly?

    Fun post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees! What happened to boys protect girls?
      xD She needs to have a book signing!
      It costs 40 bucks, but if you win a camp or NaNo, it's half off.

      Delete
    2. It's half off if you win Camp NaNo? Really? *cheers*

      Delete
  2. *chuckles* I'm actually doing this exact same thing. XD Mashing tags together. But yes SCRIVENER IS AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easier to do! And YASSS! SCRIVENER!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! :-) So... I just answer the questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how happy that word makes me. XD

      Delete
    2. My little brother uses that word frequently, even though he's never read the books, because my mom and I use it. xP It's awesome.

      Delete
    3. My Mom and Dad make me us "English" all the time.

      Delete
    4. *laughs* I'm usually the one who complains about my mom's capitalization/punctuation/etc. xP She uses "words" like "ondaway" just to annoy her grammer-nazi daughters. :-p But you can use whatever language you like when talking to me. *nod* Especially OoT language. XD

      Delete
  4. Zis, is cool, it is! *nods head* For the tag, I thank you! (In a werid mood, I am.)XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zis is cool! *bows* You're welcome. (same here)

      Delete
  5. Ahhh Katniss appreciation moment. XD SORRY! I just adore when girls protect their boys. SO CUTE and also yay #feminism. <3
    Oh oh but I can't write anywhere but my room either! AND YES I WANT TO GO TO HOBBITON AND PREFERABLY EAT HOBBITON FOOD AND BE A HOBBIT FOREVER. (I'm sure this is a realistic dream, right?!)
    I also love your pitch of your book. Siblings and coffee?! *shrieks* That sounds AMAZING.
    Plus your answer to why you write?! Yesss. :')
    And that first-draft quote is SUPER encouraging. I'm editing at the moment and like moaning at my first draft...but it's a beginning. And one cannot edit nothing. ;D

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I just didn't appreciate how helpless Peeta seemed. :(
      I can write on the desktop, but for maximum inspo, I use my room.
      HOBBITSSSS!!! YES I WANT TO BE A HOBBIT!
      *grins* Gee thanks. xD
      So glad it was encouraging. *pats head and hands cake and fries*

      Delete
  6. *applauds* I approve of everything, you wonderful human, you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts