Wrap It Up!-May

   Where do I even begin with this month? Not much happened...*tries to post about it* Pft! Here we go!

   So firstly, I finished Camp NaNo, and I had gobs of editing to do. Superheroes was just uhhhhh! Like, I actually kept most of it, but had to add, edit, and re-write a few chapters...#wierdestbookever.

   Iris was feelsy! There was so many parts where I was just stabbed through the heart! That had one chapter change, but I luuuurved it! And then Shadows was just edited for typos. *sweeps all of my stories up*

   We went to bro's swim meet, which required driving, which required reading, which required A Time to Die. xD I put it down and didn't finish the last two pages because HORRORS! Ack! THE FEELS! I was about to cry!
   Anywho, bro did a good job, then we went to a state park the next day but got rained out. I did get some pictures of the dam though, one's the cover, and here's another one.

                                                    If you can't tell, there's a rusted bridge in the back.

   We got ice cream the next day and watched a horrifying movie called Run Boy Run about an escapee of Warsaw because #memorialday.

                                 Posts
   I did a couple posts here,
   A tag squish
   A villain's post
   Espionage Blog Tour
   Samara's Peril Blog Tour
   Defy Blog Tour


   Posts that my buddies people I stalk and like to think of as buddies did:

   Alea posted about Banishing the Self Published Cover
   Cait's blog turned five!
   Hannah posted about The Woes of Word Warring

   This was a shorter post than usual, but next month, you may or may not get to read a post about...
  
   Girls in YA books...
   A surprise...
   And that's all I can tell you!

   Thank you so much for reading!
   Rachael

Comments

  1. Thanks for mentioning my post! *flails happily* those are beautiful pictures <3 the fog in the second one is reallyyyyyy pretty. That stinks that you got rained out! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for writing it! Aww! Thanks! <3 Yeah, but it was pretty in the rain, so a win lose.

      Delete
  2. A TIME TO DIE. LOVE IT! :) The feels in A Time to Speak are major, dude. You'll cry at the ending :(

    I think I may know what the surprise is... Although I will not say Just in case I'm wrong XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSS! Already did several times. xD I've re-read the series many many times.

      Delete
  3. Ah. Okay :) Yeah, can't wait for A Time to Rise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh editing and writing!! *hi fives* ME TOO. Although I edited my NaNo novel from last November....and omg. 0_0 I REWROTE THE ENTIRE THING AND SOBBED. But last time for some weird reason, everyone ended up related. #wut XD So I did lots of fixing and making it less like a Charles Dickens book. Ahem. anyway, congrats to you on your writing/editing!
    AHHH THOSE PICTURES ARE SO PRETTY.
    And, awww, thanks for sharing about my blogversary. :') *gives you cake*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that! I have this family tree planned out and stuff. Thank you!
      Ack! <3 I liked them too.
      And welks!

      Delete
  5. Ahh, aren't quiet months awesome? ^.^

    And YES A TIME TO DIE OH MY GOODNESS. D':

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts