Bookish Booklover Tag

   *hides because Hannah tagged me for this a month ago and I'm just now doing it* Yeah...but I'm here now!

  

Rules

Use the Banner

Answer the Questions

Use Lots of Book Covers *smiles*


   What book are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Artemis Fowl, by Eion Colfer and The Thief Lord



The last book you finished

Ooh, um, maybe...The Book Thief? Or The Titan's Curse 

Favorite book you read this year

I loooooved Defy! Like, what even?


What Genre have you read most this year?

Probably Fantasy, it's sooo awesome!

 What genre do you want to read more of?

Ooh, uhhhh let me change this a bit, remove genre, and you have What do you want to read more of? That would have to be other writers books, like beta-reading.

How many books have you read this year and what's your goal?

I have read 52/100 books. YAY!

What's the last book you bought?

I went to our libraries used booksale and IT WAS AWESOME! I mostly chilled in the YA section, may I just say, they had some of the COOLEST titles and crap books. "YA is like 98% crap and 2% treasure." That was me. But I got four books there, The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, Zenith by Julia Bertanga, The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima, and The Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling. (I'm collecting the HP series)



What book are you saving up to buy next?

I want Defy by Tricia Mingerink. I read the ARC, but I WANT THE BOOOOK.

How many books did you check out last at the library?

I got two, Titan's Curse and Artemis Fowl.

What's a book you can't wait to read?

Ohhhh, haha, why did you open up that can of worms?
Deliver by Tricia Mingerink


A Time to Rise by Nadine Brandes


THESE BOOKS I CAN'T EVEN!

What's a series you recommend to everyone?

Haha, yet another can of worms. BLADES OF ACKTAR AND THE OUT OF TIMES SERIES AND THE HARRY POTTER SERIES AND  YES!!!!

Who's an author you hope writes more?

Nadine Brandes, Jaye L. Knight, Tricia Mingerink, Sierra Blasko, J. K. Rowling. Nadine Brandes is working on another book, and I'll definitely buy it! Jaye L. Knight is in the middle of her third series, the best so far even though the last wasn't my favorite. Tricia Mingerink has ONLY ONE MORE BOOOOOOK TO GO! Sierra Blasko is my awesome writing partner and she's written a short story in a book. J. K. Rowling...nuff said.

A few books your heart adores

Please see the books I have mentioned with all caps. :D

What series coming conclusion makes you sad?

Out of Time Trilogy and Blades of Acktar! Harry Potter was sad too.

What books do you have on your wishlist?

Here we go...


Yeah, found out Zenith from above
was a second book...


Well that's it, I guess. Thank you so much for reading! I tag Shelby Genco, Hannah R. (not the same one who tagged me. :D), and Sierra B.

Rachael (this whole thing aligned weird)

Comments

  1. Hahaha great answers! Hannah tagged me for this same tag at the same time she tagged you also but shhhhh don't tell anyone I'm still working on it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *goes to like screenshot your comment and Instagram it for the world AKA Hannah*

      Delete
  2. Rachael! I tag thee for the Daily Quote Challenge :D
    https://onesparrowssong.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/daily-quote-challenge-day-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun books! :D I really want to read the Lunar Chronicles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same here, evvvveryone talks about them.

      Delete
  4. I feel like I should be reading the Artemis Fowl books ...

    Ooo, I"m collecting the Harry Potter series too! How many of the books do you have so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're interesting!
      Just one, -_-

      Delete
    2. I've only got two (Order Of The Phoenix and The Sorcerer's Stone), but it's okay for now since one of the two I have is my favorite.

      Delete
    3. I want Half Blood Prince sooo bad! I have the last one.

      Delete
    4. Half Blood Prince was my favorite out of the HP movies (... I think ...), so I'm excited for whenever I FINALLY get my hands on that one XD. Is that one your favorite HP book?

      Delete
  5. I loved your answers! *grins* *whispers* And may I just say, I totally agree on the books you can't wait to read question.

    *laughs mechanically* I got Defy from the video contest. *huggles copy of Defy* Me no need to buy. *grins*

    And you really should read Cinder!! I haven't finished it yet, (is currently reading it) but it's soooo cool so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yaaaas!
      I won both of the first books from the Deny blog tour, I neeed Defy!
      I want it for my birthday!

      Delete
    2. *whispers* Yes read Cinder it is wonderful *nods*.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts