Cover Reveal: A Time to Rise

   *screams forever* You guys, I had the amazing privalidge to see this when I met Miss Nadine a few weeks ago, I was freaking out. And trust me, I freaked out equally a few hours ago when I saw it again.
   I could be supppper mean and wait until the end to reveal the cover...but I'm not, so here it is:



   *screams forever...again?* Thissssss cover! AHDODSJDJOSH!!! Wuuuuut??? *goes off to bribe the cover artist to make me covers for all my books*
   Seriously, I will be using him if I publish and it all fits, and if I have money, and if-
   Ok, you get it. But still! Here's some other info on the series and book:

 The Author Information: Check out her...6455

Website

   Allllso, the most important one..Add A TIME TO RISE ON GOODREADS!
   This post is kind of short, I gueeeess. Sowy!
   Rachael

   What do you think of the cover? Have you read the books? Who's your favorite character?




Comments

  1. It's SO COOL! :D This is by far my favorite cover of the trilogy. I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This is the best series eeeever!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS NEW COVER SO MUCH. I just can't decide which one in the series is my favorite. xD

    As for favorite character, I would have to say Parvin. And Solomon, because he's such a godly gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The firrrst one! But then...A Time to Speak...OSDLJK! I CAN'T CHOOSE!
      I like Jude. :P

      Delete
    2. I like Jude too. :) Very much so. I JUST LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS.

      Delete
  3. THAT COVER *drools*. SO much prettiness! I haven't read the books yet, but I hope to sometime soon! They sound SO good :). And with all the raving people do about them, I bet they are!
    (also, could you try to email me again? (theperrans AT cox DOT net) Your first email never got to me for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES THEY ARE SUPER AMAZING!
      Of course! Sorry about that. :P

      Delete
    2. Okay, I got it this time :D. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Such. An. EPIC. COVER. ^-^ Aaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts