Top Five Feelsy Books

   Why are we so emotional? When we write books, we love to feel emotion. Why? Because teenagers are emotional. You could have like a super generic plotline, but if you make me cry and sob, I will love you forever. I would take feels over almost anything. If you have both...YOU'RE AMAZING!

   My Favorite Feelsy Books

 


   *flops from all of the exhausting feels* It was sooo intense! I was like a limp noodle when it was all over. And LKDSKLSDJKSDJKLS! But the book had feels, and that's one of the things I loved, Nadine Brandes could write the emotions so real, it was scary!
   Parvin's emotions were super realistic, I could actually read it and think, "I was just thinking that!" She captured the emotional thoughts in a jar! (*wonders if that made sense*)

   DEFY OH MY GOSH WHAT EVEN??? I was so wrapped up in this book that I read it in an hour and a half. THE FEELS ARE SO SCARY AND REAL AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THINKING, "TRICIA MINGERINK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABIES???" I think everyone who read this book was pretty horrified and in love and sobbing and melted. *nods*

   Half. Blood. Prince. HALF BLOOD PRINCE! This book...LIADIJLLALIJJLISD I love the whole series, but...this book! Malfoy is my favorite character, honestly. I've loved him since the beginning, and I'm totally a Dramione shipper because I think there were actually a few clues in there. *nods* But yeah, no, I like her and Ron too, and she and Harry clicked well, but...DRAMIONE! Ok, sorry, getting distracted, DRACO WAS SO HURT AND POOR AND I WANTED TO GIVE HIM A HUG!

  
   Yes, I read this before the other books, but I HAVE ORDERED THEM! I'll read them, I promise. BUT GUYYYYS, THE CHARRIES! I WANTED TO HUGGLE ALL OF DEM! And it didn't help any that I guessed who each charries was in the real books. Marissa Meyer is a fantastic author, this book is highly recommended.

   WHAT'S EVEN WORSE IS THIS IS A HISTORICAL FICTION SO THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED! I LHIEJKLSDFJLKSE I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU SPOILERS BUT NOOOO! Ok, so this one had so many adorable moments I was torn because I saw the movie and knew what happened...I know, *wears cone of shame* but it was not my choice! Or maybe it was...who knows. The point is, I knew what happened and I was literally crying when I neared the end.


   Thank you so much for reading!
   Rachael
   What's your top three feelsy books? Have you read any of these?


Comments

  1. DEFY DEFY DEFY AAAAAAAAAHHHHH SO MANY FEELS IN THAT BOOK AND SERIES!!!! Ilyon Chronicles too, those can give massive attacks of the feels. And there are several OYAN books that are extremely so!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFY WAS SOOOO EPIC! YAS! I need to read the OYAN books!

      Delete
    2. YES YES YES I'M REREADING IT AND I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!! There are so many good ones on there. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, A Time to Die was sad. :( And so was Defy, though... I wouldn't describe that one as feelsy - more intense. :)

    I really want to read the Lunar Chronicles. So bad, grgh. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Time to Dieeeeee! And Defy was...yes, intense, but when Leith came back to the palace for Renna...OSDSHJJKLSD
      SUPER BAD!

      Delete
  3. The two Out of Time books, of COURSE, and also... Firefight. That book... It was just. Aaaaah. That ending. x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. >.<

      Oh! Also, I saw that it's your birthday tomorrow. I won't be on the computer tomorrow, sooo... xP Happy early birthday! *orange glitter*

      Delete
  4. YES TO THE BOOK THIEF OMG. I'm actually a totally evil bookworm and saw the movie first (shaaame) but I CRIED. I did. And then I cried again reading the book. <3 It's so beautiful but omg I'm a little mess of broken feels and burnt ships. *howls*
    I love feelsy books. Emotional bookish damage? BRING IT ON.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS! LIKE WHAT EVEN HOW COULD THE AUTHOR DO THISSSSS???

      Delete
  5. Half Blood Prince YES. (also, happy birthday (belated XD)!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! AND YESS! People always say that it was just a romance, but...DRACO IS SO PRECIOUS IN ITTT

      Delete
  6. THE BOOK THIEF AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE BROKE MY HEART. *cries* Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! THEY DID MULTIPLE TIMES! Your welcome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts