Top Eight Characters I've Written

   *flaps hands* Guuuuuys! I LOVE ALL OF THESE CHARRIES SO MUCH AND HOW DO I CHOOOOSE ONLY TWO FROM EACH STORY ACK!
   Ok, boom, intro.
   Onto the real post.
   Except this is part of it. *pats intro's head*
   Ok, seriously guys.


   1. Kaya (Kay-Uh) (Not Kye-uh)


   *squeaks and flaps hands* Kaya is sooo cute! She's a dyslexic girl who likes to hide and drink coffee and eat fries and listen to books on tape. She made friends with Shona while picking up her public school schedule YES HER PARENTS really brother cause she lives with her brother BUT STILL SENT HER TO SCHOOL AND IF SHE HADN'T MET SHONA SHE WOULD HAVE DIED! Anywho, yeah, she has a brother named Andrew and an adorable ship named Chaya. Chris is Shona's twin brother, and he's AMAZING!

   2. Turner

   Ok, first off, this guy...*flops* He's so stinkin funny...like when I say funny I mean insane. AND LOOK! I didn't watch Teen Wolf, but as I was on Pinterest, I found like gifs  and clips, and Stiles is sooooo Turner! Anyways, he has two siblings, but only one, Israel, is named. He's a hacker, and the funny thing is...one of them anyways, he said at the beginning of the book that he doesn't hack anymore, and then like the whole book he hacks everything. xD He's friends with May.

  

   3. Everest


   Everest is really funny too, but not like blatantly stupid like Turner...xD He's a Superhero, Evie's twin to be exact. He manipulates molecules to freeze them, so basically ice. He's sort of serious, then he basically just blurts something and everyone dies laughing. He doesn't even tryyy, it's just part of his personality. He annoys Evie soooo bad and she just like hits him all the time. He's on the villain team with Trystan and Zane.


4. Caleb

   Caleb is half-Korean, half American. He's a Zenith, Trystan's...son, yes, sorry, the family thing is all so confusing. But yes, he manipulates earth, it has to do with the next experiment. He has a half sister named Serena, and they actually get along pretty well. He's ummm *flops because ages* I'm still working it out, but he's like 17-20, somewhere in there. He's like a Bourne, sort of, not as intense, but...*nods* I actually based his character, like the skills, off of the main character from a Korean show called City Hunter WHICH IS EPIC! GO WATCH IT NOW but it's a little intense, but not super bad. *nods*

5. Logan

   Logan's...*flops again* Hang on, let me think...he's Caleb's son...I'm 78% sure...Yes. Ok. He's friends with Iris and since she's not on the list (I love her but yeah, I love Logan more) then I don't have to explain her parentage, because...O.O She and Logan may be slightly related, I'll have to fix that...Honestly I haven't even finished the series, so yeah... ANYWHO he's super sweet and quite. He and Iris are totally friends and a ship, like they've made a pact and everything to get married when they grow up, but they made that when they were eight and eight years later it's still going. He's really sweet though, like super cute and adorable for an assassin.



   6. Min Jae


   Min Jae is *SPOILERS* son, but you can probably trace his parentage through the fact that his name is foreign. He's not gifted, but since the experiment was like an experiment and not a biological thing, he wouldn't. He was a Messenger for different business, basically he brought stuff to other people secretly for businesses. His parents found out and put him in public school where he met Kate. They started working in her grandparents bookstore and ended up bffs.

   7. Trystan


   He's like the biggest psycho of them all...He's a telepath, and when he was seventeen he went in someone's head, and something happened, and so he's like a freakout now. *flops because that was so vague but spoilers* He's so...interesting, I guess. I don't know, he's such a confusing character...

   8. Emmy


   Ok, I haven't finished...the third chapter of this one, but she's sooo amazing and I love her because she's a Dreamer! She messes with peoples dreams! So they're illegal where she is, Dreamers, but the Royal Family let her live so she could give them good dreams. Yeah. Then it starts leaking into her own dreams and she like starts going crazy. ACK I REALLLLY LIKE HER



   So there you go. And yes, I know that three of those characters are psychos. I will have you know though that all three of them are telepaths of sorts, they manipulate people's minds, so yes. Sooner or later their own minds twisted.

   Anywho, thank you so much for reading!
   Racheal

   Which character sounds like one you'd write? Who's your favorite character you've ever read about? What about your favorite character from someone else's book/story?







Comments

  1. Your characters sound so awesome!!! Can't wait for to hear more on the stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My choice of favorite character is Tryisten. Cool personality. But they all are awesome. Sorry for my bad spelling. Keep the writing up! Latter i'll read more of your story. I like you you post your writings on your blog. I have done the same thing and been working on creating new novel updates since 2014. If you have the time please follow my blog so you can read and give opinion about my 2 hours worth of writings so far. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. and yes, a new chapter is being worked on..... Not many people get to enjoy my blog and those who have visited it and said they liked it were not able to follow me. I'm aimming for 5 followers who will enjoy my writings and posts.... my blog is timeislove200.blogspot.com when you have the time please read the posts under the label Crime With a babyish Punishment and if nothing else, just leave feedback on if it is any good.

      Delete
    3. sorry for all that posting about my blog. Yours really is better. I like how organized it isand the content is good.

      Delete
  2. These characters sound fun! :)

    Argh, how do I pick a favorite character in all the books I've read?? Parvin or Solomon from Out of Time??? I REALLY DON'T KNOW. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I love ALL your characters, Rachael! They're all epic *nods*. Also, I read the Turner snippet as saying 'peppermint pizza' and almost freaked out before realizing it actually said pepperoni XD.

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your characters sound so interesting!!! I can't wait to read your book ASKJDFHLAKSDJF. *looks longingly at file you sent* SOON.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK THANK YOU! Everest and Trystan are in that story, dey is cooool. xD

      Delete
  5. *is totes stalking you now that I can see your posts again now* ARG TRISTAN WHY IS HE HERE RAAACCCCCHHHHAAAAAAAEL RACHAEL WHY IS HE IN THIS LISSST *sobs* RACHAEL HE IS SO MEEEAN BUT SO ADORABLE AND THAT MAKES HIM ALL THE MORE HEARTBREAKING AND AHDHDHDHDN

    AND KAYA KAYA KAYA KAYA KAYA THAT LITTLE DEAR *huggles her* BLESS YA CHILE BLESS YA

    AND AHDBDBDBDBDHDH YASYAYSYSYSHHDDJDJJDNFDJ JUST YAS TO DIS WHOLE POST YAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRYTSAN IS MY LITTLE DARKNESS CHARRIE HANNAH!!!
      KAYYYYYYAAAAA!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts