Wisteria Writing Tag


   I am here to do the Wisteria Writer Tag! Here are da rules.

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Answer the ten questions asked. 
3. Add ten (writing or book related) questions of your own. 
4. Nominate people. 


   Thank you Johnathan for tagging me!

1. Which of your writing projects is your favorite and why? 
  This is not fair...but fiiine. Right now...arg...ok, I'll have to say Revolutionary. This is a book about a girl who goes into a rebel group for the government and tries to take it about. ITS SO PRECIOUS AND SHE AND HER FRIEND JORDAN ARE SO CUTE AHHHHHH!


2. Can you share some snippets from your favorite project? (and no you cannot say no to this IT IS MANDATORY) 
   GLADLY!


  I flop back. “I’m going to attempt to sleep before the first test comes up, if you don’t you’re a complete idiot.”
  “Well as your commanding officer I’m putting you on watch duty first,” he says.
  I wait for him to laugh.
  Probably to tell me he’s kidding.
  And wait.
  “Cough.” His tone is serious.
  You’re kidding me.
  I scramble up to face him. “You’re serious?” I say incredulously.
  “Do I look like I’m kidding?”
  “Ok, are you mad?” I watch him, trying to figure out what I said.
  “No, but seriously, you thought I wasn’t going to put you on watch after you said that?” He smacks my face with his pillow and shoves it under his head.
  I stay there, a little on shock.
  Ok...he really just did that.
  “Jordan!” I shout at him, smacking him with my own pillow. “I can’t-I can’t even right now! So if I say I’m tired then I get put on watch, and if I say I’m ready to play you say sleep?”
  “No, I was going to put you on watch anyways,” he assures.
  “Oh, thanks, that makes me feel a lot be-Why? Why not Shannara?”
  “Because you’re my favorite, obviously.” His eyes are closed and I groan.
  “You’re not funny,” I inform him.
  “Tell that to them.”
  I look up to see most of the squad laughing. “I’m going to kill you,” I groan at him,


3. What is your favorite tense (past, present, future) and voice (first, third; I don't think it's actually called that but I'm using that word because it makes sense to me and I can't think of the right one. XD) to write in? 

   So I always wrote in third past tense, until my OYAN novel which you've heard about above, and I was told that apparently I'm really good at present first, so...*flops*

4. When is your favorite time to write?

   I like writing at night, but I don't have my own computer, so I can't always do this, so...yeah...but night is better writing wise.

5. What is the most unpleasant thing you've put one of your characters through? (random note but this question stems almost entirely from a Camp NaNo April conversation in which we discussed why it's good to be mean to your characters. XP Yup, I still remember it.)

   *laughs hysterically and huggles my charries* UMMMM maybe...that one scene between a bunch of half siblings where they just beat each other up...it was odddddd...

6. Are you a more character-driven writer or a more plot-driven writer? 

    I am a very character driven author, but the plot...but the characters...achhchchcaadjklsuiwriousldkadjs ok so probably character driven.
   7. Are you a plotter or a pantser? 

   I've tried to pants, but I end up plotting anyways...so a hard core plotter. I plot down to the scene most of the time, but sometimes just chapters.

8. What is your favorite word processing system to write in and why do you like it? (SCRIVENER FOR THE WIN) 

   APPARENTLY I WIN BECAUSE I USE SCRIVENER AND GOOGLE DOCS, DEPENDING ON IF I'M WRITING IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

9. If you were left on an abandoned island with the last character you wrote about, how would that go for you? (I know it's super original but unfortunately not from me. XD I pulled it off a meme.) 

   Oh wow...um...not very well...she's kind of...ummmm....*ferlops* It wouldn't go super well, we'll leave it at that.

10. What is your favorite writing resource? (this could be a blog, website, newsletter, writing book, that one pet who listens to all your writerly ramblings, anything basically XP)

   Probably Gmail and google, because without google docs or hangouts I wouldn't be able to chat or write with my amazing writing friends Hannah and Sierra.


And here are my questions!

   1. Which is your favorite character you've written?
   2. How many books have your read this year?
   3. What genre do you tend to write in?
   4. Have you ever written a book and then immediately trashed it?
   5. How many books have you completed?
   6. Do you work on multiple projects at a time?
   7. Do you listen to music while you write?
   8. If so, what kind of music? If not, what kind of noises help you write?
   9. Where do you write?
   10. What's your favorite genre to read?

  
   I tag...


   ALL DA HANNNNAH'S!
   Rachael out!

   Choose three questions and answerrr them!

Comments

  1. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY WRITER IS CRAZY ABOUT SCRIVENER. I, in all honestly, have almost zero idea what it is XD. Perhaps I should check it out at some point ...

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey RayRay, I just tagged you for another writing challenge.
    http://annasbrie.blogspot.com/2016/09/books-as-rooms-challenge.html

    And I don't use scrivener either. i'm afraid to play around with it, because I don't want to get hooked and have to spend money on it. Also I know my way around yWriter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Scrivener is awesome! It's not for everyone though.

      Delete
  3. Oh Scrivener IS THE BEST!! I can't even remember how I managed writing without it.😂 Okay I've totally only had it for a year BUT STILL. *squeaks* It's sooo organised. And omg hardcore plotting FTW too! I plot about every scene, sometimes even that in great detail. My last outline got to 17K which was, well, a bit ridiculous. But it makes writing so much easier and kind of eliminates writers block, so I'm all for it. ;)
    Also I beat up my characters all the time. POOR LITTLE BABIES.😂 *feels slightly bad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's way easier if you plot it out really deeply!
      *also feels for my angels* Even do it's fun...

      Delete
  4. WAIT WHICH CHARRIE FOR THIS ISLAND ONE?!?!?!?!? WHICH CHARRIE!?!?!?

    *squeals* AND DITTO FOR THE GOOGLE AND HANGOUTS THING IT IS FABULOUS AND I SHOULD PROBS TURN ALL CAPS OFF BUT I ISN'T CAUSE IT BE FABULOUS

    *flaps hands* OHOHOH ME NAME IS IN THE TAGGERS I THANK THEE *seriously burst out laughing when I seen the ALL DAY HANNAHS thing*

    AND I IS GOING TO ANSWER DA ONE ISLAND Q CAUSE I JUST IS! AND DA LAST CHARRIE I LIKE OFFICIALLY STORYILY WAS LIKE WREN AND WE WOULD GET ALONG DUTIFULLY BUT WE WOULD PROBS DIE CAUSE BOTH OF US ARE IMORATICAL HUMANS WHO WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO SURVIVE *nods and coughs* Unofficially it would be Will, and I would die with Will cause he would be so annoyingly practical and like -_- I would die of his logicalness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *officially wrote and *beautifully -_-

      Delete
    2. *officially wrote and *beautifully -_-

      Delete
    3. *forgot now* All I know is it aint good. OH OH OH EMMY!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts