Wrap It Up~August

   So to start things off, I loved August, mostly because WE WROTE ANOTHER STORY! ACK! ETACT BOOK TWO! IEIHSKLKDS It was heart wrenching! But anywho, here's your post.
*

   *this is my book haul from Savers, and it was all sixteen dollars...WHAT???


   So we've been doing a lot of ministry...a lot of ministry...it's kind of exhausting, but still. It's satisfying really. And tiring. But still.
  
I HAD A BIRTHDAY! I DID! IT WAS AWESOME! ACK! I GOT A T-SHIRT WITH I'm With the Muggle ON IT! *flops do* I can't show you a pic, because bro wanted to take a pic with me with it, but the one we got was wayyyy too small so I look really bad, and he had no shirt, so there's no way between the two that I would post it. But still! It was fabulous! I shall post a picture next week or something.

   Ok, so I'm the most boring person ever. In the history of people, I take the boring French Fries ( I switched it up there, see? If you had been at Paper Fury, I would have left it, but you aren't, so I did.) Oh! We went to a concert! It had a bunch of bands, but Matthew West was by far my favorite.


   Books, guys, books. I got actually quite a few books. AND I DIDN'T TAKE A PIC OF ok so Sierra and I sent each other books, and I hasn't gotten to take a picture of mine (The Golden Braid) so I is sorry, but you'll have to wait. I do have pics of these books though!

   *hides* I am so mean...but hey, I got these for three dollars each...ACK! (not the sign, my friend gave that to me for my birthday, the books) And I actually like this picture, it's...mean, I knowwww. But dey is pretty books, and I love them, and they're sitting on my shelf right now just like that.
   So the book section isn't really long, but yeah...

   Well...I mean, we finished a fifteen thousand word book 2 for our July camp NaNo project, and let me tell you...*sobs* IT HURTS TO FINISH WITH OUR PRECIOUS CHARACTERS! BUT AHHHH I CAN'T EVEN! *flaps around*
   I started editing Superheroes, but now...ahhh, I want to edit Iris and put it out there for you guys...but I also need to write the last book...and my 92838 other books...ACK GUYS HALP MEEEE!
   We did start writing Ashes Burn, a fabulous novel involving murder, spies, a king, and a tone of stabbings. If you like stabbings and feels, this will probably be one you enjoy...
   *tries to think of what else* Ummmmm, nothing I guessss...


   OK! WAIT! BEFORE YOU GO! Katie Grace is celebrating her blog anniversary, and there's a giveaway and a Q&A video, so that's epic. Go. Read this. And I have loved this blog for about a year now, so it's like sort of my reading anniversary too.

Rachael Steele

   Did you write anything this month? What's the most exciting thing that happened? What's your favorite song that you listened to?




Comments

  1. I loved the Golden Braid, and that's awesome you guys are trading books. :)
    Great wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to read it still, but it's fun!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, sounds like you had a fun August! :D

    I did not write much this month, but I have been furiously plotting for NaNoWriMo. It's all coming together, and I'm excited! (even though it's gonna be a while before I have a complete outline. xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun!
      ACK! YES! NANO IS GOING TO BE AMAAAZING!

      Delete
  3. *squeaks* ASHES BURN YAAAAAAS *huggles Charries* MA POOR BABY AND HAZEL AND ASSSSH! *sob* IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL *fangirls forever more*


    *holds up hand and waves it wildly* I WROTE! (I guess that's obvious but...) AND YAS I HAS SONGS *pulls out Spotify and sticks ma playlist "August Favorites" proudly a inch from your face* DEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I think my tops were "Just a Friend" by Jamie Grace, "You'll be Back" from Hamilton, and *flaps hands* Like....others and *squeaks* I JUST HAD COFFEE AND I IS SO HAPPY AND EXCITED OVER EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *finally gets around to answering comments* ACK DON'T EVEN HANNAH AHHHHHHHHH
      I KNOW YOU WROTE I WROTE WITH YOU YOU MEEEEANY!

      Delete
  4. Love this post! *is very jealous of all the books you bought* XD

    EEP YOU'RE DOING NANO TOOO!! I'm so ready *brandishes pen like a sword*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm not...I has my story picked out though!

      Delete
  5. NANO IS ACTUALLY COMING UP SO SOON AND IT'S SLIGHTLY TERRIFYING. o.O

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY FOR A GOOD MONTH!! And congrats on finishing off your story!! *flails wildly* And doubly congrats for your birthday!! And TRIPLY CONGRATS FOR THOSE BOOK DEALS!! Like $3 for a hardcover is basically the bookish universe gifting you golden cupcakes. It's so glorious.
    I didn't actually do anything exciting in August, gah! But I'm hoping to write a book in September so fingers crossed that goes well and I don't give in to the lazy feelings and just not write anything.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! THEY ARE GLORIOUS!
      YAS! HOPE IT GOES WELLLLLL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts