Tuesday, November 8, 2016

NaNoWriMo Week #1+Snippets

   So we have begun the month of insane deadness! It's actually epic to be able to chat with the friends that I haven't talked to in a looong time. Word Warring has begun, and I've eaten a gargantuan amount of chocolate and ice cream and coffee.
   So for April's camp, I did a day by day thing, and I'll be doing the same thing here. So enjoy!


   Day #1 No sleep+4782 words

   The fabulous Shelby spent the night with me, and we ate...a ton of chocolate and ice cream and coffee. Correction, I  ate the most, and then we stayed up until midnight. I warred until about one o'clock because #lightweight. I got around eight hundred words though!
  
   We woke up at eight, started writing about nine, and I hit my daily word count at around oneish. I had a little more to go, just as a general principle, but we took a break to watch Thor The Dark World. Later I warred with some buddies and got to the fabulous, satisfying number up there.
 And yas, snippet!
   *dies* MY SWEET EMMY ANGEL!

   Day #2 Doin great+6413

      BWAH HA HA I IS ON A ROLLLL! YAS! Top word count for this week! Also I hid from life itself and warrrred! I'm...not sure I did much else that day, but I've started staying up late to write! Usually...*coughs* Ten or ten thirty...but it's late for me!
   I killed a ton of people this day. *nods seriously* Fourteen.
  


   *coughs* Yeah...this charrie isn't happy with me. You get two snippets from her and in both she's hurt. *hugs her*

   Day #3 Wut R Wurds+3500

      See, it looks like I still did ok, and I did! But...I wrote most of this late that night, I did not want to write at all. It's. So. Hard. Wut. R. Wurds.
   Oh, hello words, you were actually there? Just waiting to smack me in the face? Thank you, I appreciate that.
  
   Annnd here's Catus. *nods* He's a psycho...


   Day #4 Oops+3067

   *hides* In my defense...I had a ton of OYAN lessons to do...SO I DID GOOD YAS? NO? WELL...STILL I DID GOOD AND ONLY SLIGHTLY BELOW MY WORDCOUNT! And yas, I know I'm a coffee addict, but this didn't hellllp.
   Emmmy again and her amazing guy Garritt who she just met, but still. *shrugs* They're funny.

   Day #5 wu r wuds

    I. Am. Dead. I didn't do last years school...like I should have, so I'm still revising stuffs and ended up crying and going and getting coffee ground to inhale like a psycho. #addictproblems
   BUT I GOT...SOME WORDS DONE! SOME!
   
   See? See? I got some depth! I apparently knew...some of the words here.
  

   Day #6 Oh glorious break+2

   Ok, so I take a break on Sundays, but I do write a single word so I can update my NaNo every day and get that badge that won't matter next year...*coughs*
   And here's a snippet. If you've liked them so far, great! If not, ignore this. xD

   *sniffles* Catus+Leela=Leetus=OTP SERIOUSLY THEY'RE THE MSOT ADORABLE AND THEY LIKE *SHRIEKS FOREVER* BEST HUSBAND/WIFE DUO EVER.

   Day #7 Oops again+ 2828

   So...I may be behind...and I may need around seven thousand words today...Oops. Haha...haha...ha...ha...Ok I promise I'll do a sprint, but school took a long time and then I wrote at night but the computers were A) taken and B) not working so I didn't get many in until nine thirty.
   So basically I just flopped and moped until I got this many words, and then realized that I had to delete some...*sobs*

   *dies* I WAS ALMOST MAD AT EMMY BUT NOT QUITE.

   So this is week one! Thanks for reading!
   Rachael
   How has your first week of NaNo/November been? Are you still going strong? And because I have to ask, what was your favorite quote? Do you have a favorite quote that you wrote?
  


9 comments:

  1. you go girl!! AND MY POOR EMMY NOOO :((( I can't think of a favorite quote, I have a lot. XD But my favorite quote from your book is when Garritt tells Emmy she's precious. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing awesome! I got 20k in day 4, but have had a writing slump aince. :( *sniffs* hoping this week will change that.
    As for a favorite quote, I don't think I have anything too iinspirational yet, ;) but iif I do find something I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm Marrok, wow it sounds like you had a crazy first week! I've never done NANO but it sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed...interesting. *nods*

      Delete
    2. Well at lest you made it through! I hope the rest of the month goes well for you

      Delete
  4. DUDE YOU'RE KILLING IT! And those snippets tho #goals

    Keep it up! <3 You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me goodness dank oo! ACK
      <3 You is da best!

      Delete