NaNoWriMo Week #2+More Snippets

   Week two...if you're reading this, I survived. xD
   Haha...no I didn't.
   So it's Wednesday, and I'm behiiiind, so here's a quick summery of my days.


    Day #8-15+Behiiiind

   Haha...ha...ha...
   AND LIKE ARG OK SO I AM REALLY SORRY BUT NOT SORRY BECAUSE IF YOU'RE DOING NANO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS AND I DOUBLED MY WORD GOAL TO 100K SO *flops* I sowy...Here's some snippets.
   *chucks these nicely at you*
  
   Emmy:
     Ok so you get a different type of snippet today, because I had to include Hannah's comment. xD SHE CRACKS ME UP! Also the link goes to her YouTube because it's fabulous and GUYS WATCH THE LATEST VIDEO ITS ABOUT MYSELF AND SIERRAAAA!
     
   Emmy:

   I was laughing at this. Not for long though...

   Emmy:
   Ok dances and festivals and such...they're sooo fun to write! The most fun actually...

   Catus:
   *beams* My dark, depressing little angel. When he questions someone, he stabs a knife by the money sack, and depending on the answer, he stabs them or pays them.

   Catus:

  
   Annnnd that was basically what I wrote. I mean...plus a lot more words. *frlops*
   Thanks for reading and again I'm so sorrrrry for not writing a normal post.
   Also I'm giving full credit to Hannah because she did the same thing and I took that as clearance. xD GO FOLLOW DIS HUMAN HER BLOG IS FAB!
   Rachael

   Which was your favorite snippet? Are you dead yet? If not, what's a favorite snippet you wrote?


Comments

  1. *dies because your snippets are so crazy epic I CAN'T EVEN*

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! it sounds like the story is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *frlops* There's soooo much of the story like that needs to be added and it's going to exceed 100k so i'm just leaving it till I edit.

      Delete
  3. *beams proudly and strokes my comment* OKAY THAT LIKE TOTALLY DID BREAK MY HEART THERE LIKE ABDBDJDNDNDN *SOBS* MATH BABY EMMMMMMMY *squackle sobs and flops around in covers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU CAN DO DIS, RACH! YOU CAN CATCH UP!!! *pretends like I'm a pro* *hands you coffee and chocolate and wurds*

    Those snippets are, like, woah. Especially that last one... O.O (<3 <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUUU!
      *beams* Oh stahp it. *hugs*

      Delete
  5. Love these snippets! I want to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *beams* Thank youuuuuuu! *coughs bc I may or may not let humans read it as soon as I can edit it*

      Delete
  6. THAT LAST SNIPPET THOUGH. I AM SO INTRIGUED AND I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squacks* IT WAS AWESOME ILL GIVE CATUS THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO STAB PEOPLES

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts