Balance

   *sneaks in and shushes everyone* Waaat, I missed the first three posts of the year? Me?
   Ok, yes, I know.
   So a little after Thanksgiving, I bought an iPad Air and a keyboard to write with. I love it! It's super portable and easy to use, plus I can get apps like Magic Piano...#noshame. Only one problem...
   It's not ideal for blogging.
   I have to the it up on a Google Doc and paste the doc onto my blog from the desktop. It's more work, gut honestly I have no excuses. Blogging is work, and I'm now determined to do it.
   Another things been bother me, poking/stabbing me, stressing me.
   Life.
   Specifically school. Can I get an amen from the crowd?
   School is a lot, and right now I haven't been feeling my best due to weather, health, I'm not sure, but I feel sick a lot, my head's foggy/hurting/blank, my vision is blurry and out of focus, I sleep a lot, and I'm almost never hungry. it might just be the down weather, but I'm not sure.
   Another huge problem I have right now is energy. I feel like a drugged seal 99.9999% of the time, and it drives me insane. I literally want to lie down on my bed, listen to music, and stare at the wall forever. I hate this a lot and I'm not happy that I have no energy.
   An even bigger problem I have is my attitude. Everything is grating on my nerves right now, and that makes my attitue go downhill fast. That's WRONG. I need to be loving to my siblings, respectful to my parents, and considerate of others.
   Needless to say, 2017 hasn't started off like I wanted. January ha seen probably one of the worst months I can remember. Right now I'm just trying to keep my self from crying my way through life and school.
   It's hard.
   Finding balance between writing, school, and life is hard. I attempted at a bullet journal, but on the third day I felt sick and ditched it. On the first week of January I was straight up depressed.
   I'm just trying to balance it all and keep order.
   Rachael

   How has January gone for you so far? What's been your biggest hardship? How has the weather been, gloomy, sunny, snowy, tell meeee...

Comments

  1. YES SCHOOL IS KILLING MY BLOGGING AND WRITING LIFE AGHHHHH *stabs school*
    haha my weather has been 80 degrees and sunny :| I WANT COLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure school is an acronym for "the devil created this in order to torture kids and make them go crazy".

      Delete
  2. Sorry You've been feeling under the weather, I hope it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate thaou are going through this. First of all, you need to have your mom take you to see Dr. J. Then if nothing is wrong (like maybe mono?), we will just pray that God takes you through this difficult faze and helps you to come out stronger in every way--physically, mentally, and spiritually. You know you are deeply loved and cherished. If you ever, ever need an OLD friend to talk to or lean on, here I am! I love you too, too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the early typo and misspelled word--faze (no, phase!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry that the year hasn't started off that great for you. I've been going through some of the same things. I'm tired most of the time, I don't eat nearly as much as I used to, and I don't have a lot of energy.

    The weather has been snowy/rainy, but we are now seeing sun so that's good.

    I hope you feel better, and that this year will start getting better for you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* its pretty exhausting being tired...xD
      Thank you, you too.

      Delete
  6. Ugh. *consoling pat* Amen on the school. I'm so sorry life isn't going like you'd hoped right now, but hold on. It will get better, but part of what makes things better is the will to make a change. That's 10000x harder when your energy is just FLOP but put in a coffee IV and pray. Think about everything bad and then take a step back from it and let it go. Try to find a new way to look at things, a way you can benefit from the bad instead of groan and wallow in it. What can you learn from this? How can you grow? Find a way to still have joy, and cling to that joy. Joy helps bring energy, too. Start looking up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah. Deep and inspiraing as usual. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  7. Sorry you haven't been feeling yourself, Rach! Prayers and hugs <3

    Btw... Have you tried out the Blogger app? I use it. It isn't as great as desktop and I still have to go into my browser to schedule posts, add videos, etc., but I can write, add pics, save draft, and publish in the app. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked on the App Store for it, but I can't find it!

      Delete
    2. Oh dear! Maybe it's been took off? =/

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry you've been feeling like this, Rachael. :( It kind of sounds like mono. I had that one year for a couple months and it was hideous - the most depleted I've ever felt, and yes to the just feeling like crying and sleeping. That's exactly how I was. I'm praying for you, and that God can get you through it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep. Amen, girl. xP
    I've been having trouble focusing on anything, especially school. Like, I'll read it, and zone out, and then five minutes later realize I don't even know what I just read. It's annoying.

    Good news, though, is that I realized why I kept getting nauseous and getting headaches. I've actually consistently been dehydrated, for who knows how long. I realize a little while ago, after a day with a throbbing headache, that I'd only had one cup of liquid--the coffee that morning.
    So I've been gradually improving, and I haven't gotten a headache like that since. So that's good. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was part of my problem too. :P Why can't we just live off of coffee???

      Delete
    2. Yes, exactly. xD * sips coffee*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts