Friday, February 17, 2017

Painting a Canvas



   Everyone has something special about them...
   Honestly I can point you to so many blog posts that tell you this in words much more eloquent and entertaining then mine. Everyone else posts on this topic, and don't get me wrong! This subject is sooo important! I just don't think I'd be able to tell you what you need to know when so many other's can.
   Because that's not what's special about me.
   My gift is not eloquence, guys. It's really not. If you've been reading my blog for a bit, you know I tend to be more fangirlish and crazy, not inspirational. Hannah's inspirational, Katie's inspirational, but that's not my colors.
   That's not what I can add to the canvas.
    (Some people may know where I'm going with this.)

       So my colors, my specialty, is moods. That's what I would say. I can match a playlist to moods, and then write in that mood. Today, I'm going to give you some songs for some moods! But this is for Project Canvas, which I am totally inadequate at explaining, so head over to the website!

  
   








   Steal all da songs guys! Steal dem all! Also feel free to follow me on Spotify...<3
Rachael

   What are your colors? (aka what's your stronghold?) What music do you listen to? How do you get into the moods?

8 comments:

  1. AWWW THIS IS BEAUTIFUL <3 *runs to check out your music*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, Rachael. Not only do you know yourself well, but I LIKE your "colors" in which you establish your mood. And I LIke you--very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR PLAYLISTS!!! You really are good at setting moods. *nods* I really have to look into getting spotify. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it 24/7 on my iPad, but I did when I used our family desktop too! It's amazing!

      Delete