Thursday, April 27, 2017

Deliver by Tricia Mingerink

   Wayyy back in some month of last year I think, I reviewed Dare and Deny. You can read that here. Today, I'm going to be reviewing the very last book! Or...my explanation of what the heck even happened to me and this book.



   This book was a hype for me, mostly because of Martyn! I shall now use this gif I found that amused and described me.



   But Martyn is the most...sassy. Through the books he seems professional yet still hear wrenching, but IN HIS HEAD Y'ALL HE'S SASSING EVERYONE SO. FREAKIN. MUCH. LIKE WHEN I'M READING IT I'LL JUST START DEMONICALLY LAUGHING BECAUSE HE ROASTED THE BUTT HE'S CURRENTLY SPEAKING TO SO. BAD.

   The only problem with the book was two girls. Renna and Kayleigh. Renna has always been a character I've disliked, and Kayleigh wasn't my favorite either. They were pretty grating, so I ended up putting it aside as a DNF.

   I reviewed the book on Goodreads, had a conversation with the amazing, fabulous, and sweet author Tricia Mingerink, and I'll be picking it back up within a week! So this is a partial review, I guess. :P

   I'll be attending my first ever Facebook party tomorrow! GO JOIN IT YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED. Here's the glorious link.

   So I hope you'll read the book, because despite my dislikes, it really is a fabulous book! And watch for two more posts on this series! One will be on why I thought the books were good, and one on why I thought my favorite characters were good!

   Rachael Steele
 

No comments:

Post a Comment