traveling+writing frens

   So I took a hiatus, but it wasn't my fault! I traveled.
   A lot.
   *cue screaming*
   I had less then three days in between all of them, and one day I got home, went to an anniversary party for my aunt, and then came home and repacked and left after church the next morning.
   But I have pictures and stories for all!


 
   So first up, I attended OYAN for the second time!
   Oh.
   My.
   Gosh.
   IT WAS INCREDIBLE. First up, I roomed with one of my writing besties, Hannah, and SHE WAS THE MOSTEST SWEETEST THING EVAH GUYS.
 


   And of course her incredible sister Sarah who was the parental for us while we were there. :D 
   
 




   I met a whooole lot of authors!
 
 

Jeff Gerke


Stephanie Morrill 


John Otte


NADINE BRANDES




   Ok, so I ate lunch with Jeff Gerke one day, and it took me until desert to figure out oh hey, this is the guy who began the company that all these authors published with MARCHERLORD PRESS. Plus he's Nadine Brandes's editor. No biggie.

   Also I got to meet Nadine, and she's still the most amazing person! *flaps hands*

   We got to meet Kylo Ren and Bucky! Plus I dressed up as Liza, my character from Nazi Book!

 





   And lastly, we met Mrs. S, who is my favorite person ever!
 
 

     The leaving part was really hard, but next year, you guys!
   
   And then we went on a mission trip with our youth group! I have no pictures, sadly, but just know it was incredible.
   AND THEN MY AMAZING BESTIE SIERRA CAME TO MY HOUSE YOU GUYS AND IT WAS AMAZING.
 













   We wrote a tonnn, and just...it tore a hole in my heart when she left. *pets the precious* But we made a video on our current project (besides NB)!



   Then we went up for a retirement ceremony, and finally I went to see my fabulous cousins! Josh is a Youtuber, and I did two videos with him! I should be publishing the one he did with me soon. ^-^
 




   Thank you so much for reading about my adventures! Also, I'll be working on my blog design, so it should look different soon, and my projects page will be finished as well!

   Rachael

   What have you done this summer? Are you going to any writing conferences? Did you meet any writing buddies? 

Comments

  1. Awww, yes!! All the adorable humans! :D

    And ohmygoodness, the blog so pretty. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      and are they not the most adorable things you've ever seen???

      Delete
  2. Awww, I love how your blog is looking! :D And all your pictures make me so happy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! all the pics of you and Katie and Aimee made me so excited because it looked like such fun!

      Delete
  3. Yes you had a makeover here! Hi, I know you don't know me yet - I'm just a new blogger who likes your place :D

    Looks like you had a great time - I'd definitely take a hiatus too if I had that much going on *nods*

    Going to hit the subscribe button now. Excuse me -

    Lisa
    thisinkwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I also have a cousin named Josh! xD

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you! And I did have a great time! It was super fun, even though I was tired. And that's awesome! Josh is a cool name. ;)

      Delete
  4. That looks like you had such a good time!! And ohh I know Stephanie Morrill from GTW and Nadine from twitter so that's so amazing you met them. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts