Monday, October 31, 2016

Wrap It Up~October

   Ok...OCTOBER IS OVER NOVEMBER IS HERE I JUST DID THIS I JUST DID THIS LAST YEAR WHAT IN THE WORLD WHY IS IT NOVEMBER ALREADY?
   How's that for an intro? xD



   OK I HAS LIFE STUFF TO TALK ABOUT NOW! WE DID LOTS OF EXCITING THINGSSS!


   Ok, first up, Youth Camping Trip.
  

Freezing cold nights, amazing meals, and a lot of just chilling with friends. Between one of my friends doing card tricks and making fun of how short I am, another friend getting "swaddled" in my fuzzy blanket, another friend getting me to take his picture fabulously, I had an amazing time! Plus   we had church in the pavilion, and bro brought his guitar so we could sing, so that was incredible.   


Also my fabulous aunt got me a Harry Potter house shirt! (Yes it's backwards, but it says Gryffindor.) And then when I went to get shoes at the same store, I found they had an entire DISPLAY OF             HARRY POTTER SHIRTS YOU KNOW HOW TEMPTING DAT IS? *sobs*                                 
                                                     

           
BUT LOOK! I went to a masquerade ball with a lot of friends! I actually made my own mask, as seen below! We had a ton of fun. And I daaaanced with was amazing! Like danced so now I can write         about it! Research, right? xD So this was a major peopling event, and I did it! I did a thing!                

   Next up our church picnic! I cooooked a pie! Or baked it...It was chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings, and I won third! I also ate three pieces...*coughs* Pre NaNo stress...But anywho, it was fun
making it and blasting music through the kitchen while my mom tried to shout instructions at me.
  Next up our church picnic! I cooooked a pie! Or baked it...It was chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings, and I won third! I also ate three pieces...*coughs* Pre NaNo stress...But anywho, it was fun making it and blasting music through the kitchen while my mom tried to shout instructions at me.

   We also hung out and played in the bouncy house like the children at hearts we are. Jumping over the slide, dragging each other off of the slide, taking pictures on the slide, the slide was epic! Also planning YouTube videos out on the sidewalk. *nods* Dats when we took this.


   Top books I read this month: I read...two that I can remember off of the top of my head. The Golden Braid  and A Torch Against the Night. The Golden Braid was really annoying, to be honest. I don't like Melanie Dickerson at all, I think. The fact that all of her girls are gorgeous and everyone loves them...that just drives me insane. AND ATAtN WAS FABULOUS! The language wasn't cool, and I was unhappy with two people who slept with each other, but other than that...*dies* HELENE HAD A POV SHE HAD A POV! I was soooo excited!



Prepping for NaNo...and by prepping I mean doing absolutely nothing but gathering random inspiration and writing it down and looking like a dingbat at social events. *nods* So yes. That. NaNo is coming and I shall be writing a book! Another one! Equaling my eight draft alone and thirteenth with someone else.                                                                                                         
I was actually super inspired to edit Superheroes, so as soon as I finish NaNo, I'll start second drafting that. Editing is fun for the first few chapters...*coughs loudly* and then the fun magically  gets chucked out of a window. How does this happen.                                                                       
Also I may or may not have frozen at editing Iris...*coughs again and hides face* I really need to work on that one and post the next part. Editing is so haaaaard though! *moans to you about editing.  
That's pretty much it, and despite my attempts, some of the paragraphing is weird in this post, so I sincerely apologize. *bows ninja like*                                                                                              
Rachael Steele                                                                                                                                   
Are you doing NaNo? How do you prep for NaNo? What was the most exciting thing you did this October?                                                                                                                                       





15 comments:

  1. OMW I love camping that looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie looks delicious! And editing yyour own work can be SO hard! Good luck on that.
    *charges into the NaNo battle*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yesssss whyyyy editinggggg?

      Delete
  3. Your mask is AWESOME. xD

    ALSO. NANO. YOU MUST BE ON #MITCHTAM!

    Are you staying up until midnight to start writing then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANK OO!
      YAS I SHALLLL BE ON DERE!
      YES WE ARE AND WE'RE DYING

      Delete
    2. YES. XD Come get on #Mitchtam! Athelas and Reb and I are all there already, and Katie will be there. You can start NaNo with an epic word war!

      Delete
    3. I is dere but is did da same Mitchtam?

      Delete
    4. Oh! We moved. I don't know if you knew that... The new link is here:
      http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Mitchtam&server=irc.ircstorm.net
      or here:
      irc://irc.ircstorm.net/Mitchtam

      Delete
  4. EEEKKK!! Your mask is sooo lovely!! XD That pie tho... Cchhhoooccoollaatteeee... *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK THANK YOUUU! And yes...it was chocolate amazingness.

      Delete
  5. THAT PIE LOOKS SO DELICIOUS I NEED A PIECE. DID YOU SAVE ME SOME, HMM?? *pretends is not hungering for pie right now* And ooh, I highly think eating pie is good prep for NaNo. I mean, planning? pfft. Pie is more logical.
    Also the youth group outing looks fun and yayyyy Harry Potter shirt!! I really want to get a Slytherin one someday. #goals 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU! ITS BASICALLY CAKE and no, no I didn't. I horded it.
      YAS IM LIKE SLYTHERIN HOUSE BUT I HAS GRIFFYNDOR STUFF!

      Delete